Mattei pioneered the development of the rotary vane compressor in 1958. Since then, for more than 50 years, these machines have been used worldwide in nearly every industry and market. Mattei continues to patent their proprietary vane technology and its advantages. Benefit from the performance and efficiencies of the rotary vane compressors versus traditional rotary screw compressor systems. Mattei will reduce costs while delivering ever increasing efficiencies.
Superior Rotary Vane performance versus Rotary Screw technology:
- Vance compressors deliver 90% mechanical efficiency. As speed decreases the compressor efficiency increases (straight-line energy savings).
- Vane compressors are designed for low speeds, 1800 rpms or less, and long life. This backed up by a 10-year warranty.
- 100,000-hour compressor air end design; More than 2X the life of a rotary screw.
- High productivity, low operating cost measuring savings by kW/100 scfm design.
- Direct drive, less moving parts.
The owners of auto body shops, repair facilities, and industrial applications will notice exceptional benefits when using rotary vane compressors—these compressors utilize less oil, require much less maintenance over the course of their service lives, and consume much less power. This is why the state-of-the-art design of rotary vane compressors are so ideal for many applications.
Please visit the Mattei Compressors website at www.matteicomp.com